As the firefox went nuts on my windows workstation, it seems that there isn’t much I can do to fix it even after numerous reinstalls and clearing of the left over files. Even worse, after my workstation was reinstalled with a new image, my working ie6 was gone, and I got ie7 instead ;-(.
How am I gonna fix the ie6 specific bugs now.Here is what I found out:
- This one is not a good idea, since not all ie6 libraries are used, and it is problematic.
- This sounds pretty good, but my co-worker told me that she had problem with the windows activation problem. ;-(
- This is the one that I am using right now, and it works perfectly! ;-)
Thank God! At least Microsoft has a blogging place for its developers.